Indie Fashion Week: VENDOR REGISTRATION
Welcome Friends! On behalf of INDIE FASHION WEEK, Thank You for your patronage! The “VENDOR REGISTRATION” option is for small businesses and brands that are interested in setting up as a vendor at a Cycle Twelve event (or more). This option EXCLUDES the Pop-Up Shop.
Registration covers participation in an event, Brand Promotion/Marketing across our affiliated social media accounts, inclusion in our email blasts and an interview with “The GPS Show”! Registration Fee is discounted until SEPTEMBER 12! Hop on this deal today!
NOTE: While most of our venues offer a limited amount of tables/chairs, brand owners should be prepared with table and setup essentials, as tables are first come, first served!
Events to select from:
“Art All Night” – Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 5pm – 11pm
IFW “VERZUZ” (Opening Night) Part 2 – Sunday, September 26, 2021 from 7pm – 10pm
“Model Mondayz” – Industry Networking Mixer – Monday, September 27 | Time: 8pm – 12am
“Enter the Japanese Streetwear Multiverse” Competition & Solial – Thursday, September 30, 2021 | Time: 6pm – 9pm
“Street Symphony” – Where Fashion & Music Collide – Friday, October 1, 2021 | Time: 8pm – 11pm
- Decide which event you are interested in registering for.
- Make your payment.
- We will forward an agreement/receipt that will complete your transaction.
- After making your payment, send an email to email@example.com and provide your name/brand name, contact number, which event you are registering for, logo and any promotional images you may have of yourself and your brand in action!
- Payments are non-refundable. If a brand withdraws for acceptable reasons, a credit will be applied to another event opportunity. Refunds of any kind are only applicable if negligence on behalf of the sponsoring organization occurs.
- If you are interested in vending at more than one event and would like a DISCOUNTED BUNDLE RATE, please inquire before payment.